Wholesale Business Development Director
United States of America
We are looking for a highly competitive Business Development Director who will be a driving force for growth and continuity of Future Brands Channel and new Account acquisition. You will be responsible for maximizing revenue and developing vertical markets and channel partnerships.
As a Business Development Director, you must embody a passion for building a high-quality demand generation engine through direct and indirect channels. In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate exceptional negotiation and leadership skills.
Your ultimate goal is to develop and execute a strategic business plan, hit annual targets, build relationships and understand customer trends. This position will report to the Wholesale VP.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the Wholesale Team to grow channel sales and execute the strategy to drive continued revenue and profit.
- Develop a channel-focused strategic sales plan which proactively acquires new business partners, maximizing the territory opportunities through new account acquisition and growth.
- Utilize marketing and business development resources as well as partner prospecting activities to create a high-volume sales pipeline through successful execution of the channel sales plan.
- Responsible for delivering annual team financial goals that align with the yearly company expectations
- Deliver the day-to-day activities that will support the Wholesale team aligning with the vision and mission of Future Brands
- Collaborate and communicate with the Wholesale Team to identify “best fit” partners and alliances
- Identify and communicate marketing opportunities that will help recruit and enable channel partners
- Report and provide results regularly for partners and accounts
- Engage, collaborate and support the high performing Wholesale team
- Works hard
- Hungry for achievement
- Team player
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 10 years relevant work experience
- Proven track record in high volume, high revenue retail environments, ideally in the point-of-sale market.
- Strong knowledge of channel organizational methodologies, programs, & selling strategies.
- Strong interpersonal, motivational, and influencing skills and the ability to build strong, credible relationships with multiple organization functions.
- A strong level of business acumen and good commercial understanding.
- Ability to work cross-functionally both internally and externally with key stakeholders.
- Ability to work deadlines and challenging targets.
- Monday to Thursday | 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST/DST
- Friday | 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM EST/DST
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
At Future Brands, our team is dedicated to achieving significant growth. We have an international work atmosphere and a fast-growing team with big ambitions. Our business is run on integrity, commitment in always #doingitbetter, and diverse culture that empowers creativity. If that's something you have been seeking, you've come to the right place! Below are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Health insurance after 1 month of employment (inclusive of Dental and Vision coverage)
- 401(k) Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid major US and Jewish holidays (additional 5 days will be added to after 2 years of tenure with the company)
- Paid Sick Leave