Web Manager (Remote)
As the Web Manager you will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI and work closely with Senior Web Developer.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team: to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams :to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website: architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Works hard
- Hungry for achievement
- Team player
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Is expert Google Analytics, search and marketing manager.
- E-commerce SEO experience is a must! Skills: highly organized, copywriting (no typos!), strong attention to detail.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Windows Operating System 8 or higher
- Wired DSL Internet connection with 5 MBPS
- Back up for power outages and internet interruptions
- 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST/DST | Monday to Friday
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Are you looking to transition to a job that lets you work from home permanently? An international and diverse work atmosphere? A chance to be part of a fast-growing company and the next success story? If so, you've come to the right place! Below are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Birthday Bonus
- Medical allowance
- Paid holidays (US and PH)
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Profit Sharing
- Year-end bonus (13th month pay)
- Yearly performance appraisal