Talent Acquisition Specialist (Remote)
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to undertake an end-to-end recruitment process for various onsite (US) and remote roles. We need someone who has a strong background in headhunting majority in the e-commerce industry. The TA Specialist must possess strong experience in sourcing and evaluating candidates for roles of various fields and levels – including hybrid and niche roles.
The TA Specialist’s responsibilities include connecting with potential candidates online, building a healthy pool of talent, screen applications, manage schedules, and implement ad-hoc projects as needed. With everything running at a fast pace, the TA Specialist is expected to meet hiring deadlines and take full accountability for the requisitions and projects assigned.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Full-cycle Recruitment: Conduct end-to-end recruitment process for various departments of Future Brands and ensure. This includes utilizing current and existing job portals, tools, and documentation.
- Stakeholder Management: Ensure the delivery of recruitment commitments to the Hiring Managers in terms of quality of candidates and timeliness of endorsements - coordinate schedules and arrange video interviews between candidates, hiring managers, and recruitment partners.
- Recruitment Marketing and candidate experience: Execute effective recruitment marketing and sourcing initiatives primarily on LinkedIn and other social media platforms. This includes providing superb candidate experience, foster a healthy pipeline of candidates, and generating good reviews to have our organization as an “employer of choice” in the E-Commerce space.
- Research: Review salary benchmarks based on industry reports. Keep abreast with the latest talent acquisition trends and recommend recruitment tools to continuously improve the recruitment process.
- Works hard
- Hungry for achievement
- Team player
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong background sourcing high-level people from the E-commerce industry, Consumer goods, and partially retail. Someone recruiting IT roles will be a plus.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- College graduate of any related programs
- Very tech focus
- Data-driven focus
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills
- Strong English communication skills
- A conducive work station
- Stable Internet and electricity provider
- Monday-Friday: 4 hours flexible + 4 hours fixed from 10PM to 2AM Manila Time
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Are you looking to transition to a job that lets you work from home permanently? An international and diverse work atmosphere? A chance to be part of a fast-growing company and the next success story? If so, you've come to the right place! Below are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Birthday Bonus
- Medical allowance
- Paid holidays (US and PH)
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Profit Sharing
- Year-end bonus (13th month pay)
- Yearly performance appraisal