SEO Specialist (Remote)
We are looking for highly-skilled SEO Specialist who will analyzes, reviews and implements changes to
our websites so they are optimized for search engines. This means maximizing the traffic to a site by
improving page rank within search engines.
As an SEO Specialist, you'll recognize methods, techniques, and tactics for the website traffic and
achieving a high ranking in search engine results pages. You'll open up new possibilities for driving
growth and profit by creating more leads for the company.
Optimizing all copy for web and Amazon pages for search engine optimization that best reaches
Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
Ultimately your task is to make our website show up at the top of the search engine results.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve
maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO
positions for target keywords.
- Monitoring search algorithms set by search engines to keep up with changes in the SEO
- Developing and integrating content marketing strategies
- Using social media to distribute content and encourage external sites to link back to the site of
- Driving targeted and loyal traffic to the website through effective community-building
- Employing user experience (UX) and conversion rate optimization methods to turn visitors into
- Continually check search terms, rankings and analytics to monitor the performance of websites
and make recommendations for improvement.
- Develop keyword plans through conducting keyword research on a regular basis to generate
content ideas and optimize existing content
- Optimise web pages such as the homepage, landing pages, blog posts, product pages (on-page
SEO) in terms of improving content quality, keyword optimization, and user experience to boost
organic search rankings
- Write SEO optimised content
- Manage SEO-related assets, tools/platforms including Google My Business, Google Search
Console, Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, Ahrefs, Semrush, Majestic, Screaming Frog,
- Identify and close content gaps between company website and competitor content
- Conduct regular technical SEO audits and work with the web development team to fix technical
website issues (e.g. slow page load speeds, page crawl errors, and duplicate content) that may
negatively impact organic search rankings
- Works hard
- Hungry for achievement
- Team player
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Preferably a degree in a related area such as IT, business and technology or marketing
- a genuine interest in SEO and/or digital marketing
- evidence of a strong personal online profile, e.g. a blog, website or connections and interactions on
various social media platforms
- a commitment to keeping your technical skills and knowledge up to date
- an inquisitive mind which drives you to understand Google's algorithms and predict what changes
might be coming
- a good understanding of search engines
- an ability to understand social media platforms and how to use them to distribute content, gain
more links and build successful campaigns
- a good understanding of PR and how to get the right messages out there
- an understanding of how customers search, where they search and why they purchase something
- a good understanding of the wider marketing context
- strong analytical skills for understanding ranking algorithms
- excellent communication skills to educate, inform, manipulate and mediate across a number of
stakeholders in an organisation
- proficiency in Microsoft Office and an excellent knowledge of Excel
- some experience and knowledge of web hosting.
- Windows Operating System 8 or higher
- Wired DSL Internet connection with 5 MBPS
- Back up for power outages and internet interruption
- Monday - Friday | 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST/DST
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Are you looking to transition to a job that lets you work from home permanently? An international and diverse work atmosphere? A chance to be part of a fast-growing company and the next success story? If so, you've come to the right place! Below are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Birthday Bonus
- Medical allowance
- Paid holidays (US and PH)
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Profit Sharing
- Year-end bonus (13th month pay)
- Yearly performance appraisal