Senior Manager - Retention Marketing (Remote)
Manager, Retention Marketing is responsible for the development and implementation of B2C programs and campaigns across all sales channels that are geared towards customer retention, deepening relationships, and increasing customer lifetime value.
This person must be passionate about consumer growth and will be responsible for key areas of customer life-cycle. He/she must have a proven track record and in-depth experience in creating, analyzing, and leveraging insights to create best-in-class experiences that drive customer loyalty and retention.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the development and implementation of B2C programs and campaigns across all sales channels that are geared towards customer retention, deepening relationships, and increasing customer lifetime value.
- Creates and manages the Content Calendar for Email Marketing, SMS and other customer touch points.
- Own the retention targets & lead the US marketing strategy & channel execution for our trading calendar to increase our audience penetration and retain existing consumers - monitoring and leveraging key moments for both buyers & sellers.
- Working across a variety of marketing channels including CRM, social media, performance marketing and insights
- Build and own market performance tracking, leveraging the data to support decisions on the types of engagements and budget to increase brand awareness, new sign-ups, listings, sales and/or community engagement.
- Develop a strong regular connection with our community, tapping into key cultural moments relevant to both our buyers and sellers and US specific audience needs, to set the agenda for our local and global trading calendars.
- Manage full life-cycle of campaigns and initiatives for our Seller Marketing programs, including facilitating production of assets (liaising with the Studio team) as well as supporting on execution of events, pop ups, exhibits, takeovers, etc.
- Be the US Champion for growth marketing - ensure alignment of regional activities with the growth marketing strategy working closely with our X-functional teams in global to optimize our core owned channels.
- Works hard
- Hungry for achievement
- Team player
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Excellent organization skills in managing projects and budgets
- Previous work experience marketing a community first product/platform/business
- Experience working cross functionally in a matrix organization, working with the global brand in house teams and external agencies as well as channel functions.
- Experience working with small teams and big activation projects
- Entrepreneurial, independent, and self-directed person with hunger to grow
- Excellent communicator, mindful of deadlines, details and global/local relevance of campaign distribution
- Marketing mindset, with an understanding of what drives the desired outcome while furthering the core brand values
- Act as brand ambassador, consistently connecting and networking with relevant people/brands for future opportunities
- Core knowledge of excel / word / ppt, strong in the analytical side of marketing activities
- love for fashion, design and all things creative
- A "no job is too small" attitude and team player
- Windows Operating System 8 or higher
- Wired DSL Internet connection with 5 MBPS
- Back up for power outages and internet interruptions
- 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST/DST | Monday to Friday
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Are you looking to transition to a job that lets you work from home permanently? An international and diverse work atmosphere? A chance to be part of a fast-growing company and the next success story? If so, you've come to the right place! Below are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Birthday Bonus
- Medical allowance
- Paid holidays (US and PH)
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Profit Sharing
- Year-end bonus (13th month pay)
- Yearly performance appraisal