Retention Specialist (Remote)
To be successful as a retention specialist,
you should have a persuasive attitude, excellent customer relationship skills,
and a passion for sales. Ultimately, a top-class retention specialist is able
to improve sales by creating lasting bonds with customers.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Nurtures customer relationship and implements
retention strategies to drive repeat purchase, increase basket size, cross-sell
and establish brand loyalty among customers.
- Executes for all re-marketing efforts designed
to win back, reactivate, reward, and retain customers
- Communicating with customers and sales
- Analyzing customer behavior.
- Gathering information about customer
- Developing aggressive retention strategies
based on customer feedback.
- Negotiating with customers to renew contracts
and retain business.
- Meeting with the sales team to propose
customer retention solutions.
- Writing and presenting customer behavior
- · Building positive relationships with customers
and business associates.
- Works hard
- Hungry for achievement
- Team player
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- In-depth knowledge of sales and marketing
- Ability to remain calm and professional in
- Advanced communication and interpersonal
- Empathy and patience.
- Advanced organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree in sales, marketing, or
- 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST/DST | Monday to Friday
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Are you looking to transition to a job that lets you work from home permanently? An international and diverse work atmosphere? A chance to be part of a fast-growing company and the next success story? If so, you've come to the right place! Below are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Birthday Bonus
- Medical allowance
- Paid holidays (US and PH)
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Year-end bonus (13th month pay)
- Yearly performance appraisal