Recruitment Marketing Specialist (Remote)
We’re looking for Marketing professionals with a background in finding great talents by creating effective job ads and leveraging the right channels to promote them.
As a Recruitment Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for marketing dynamic job listings that reflect the positions and its duties, implementing new strategies to highlight the company and the benefits of working there, understanding the channels and methods that deliver the best candidates, creating and defining the employer brand, and generally helping the company stand out as an employer of choice.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and execute strategic and targeted talent attraction activities to ensure a healthy and sustainable candidate pipeline across all open roles in Future Brands, through social media, online, research, academe partnerships, talent communities, and employment agencies
- Filter candidates via paper screening and manage profiles via internal database and HR Partner
- Actively post and promote Future Brands’ job listings via relevant job boards and social media – including LinkedIn and Facebook stories, etc.
- Develop and implement external email marketing campaigns monthly to promote active job opportunities
- Conceptualize, create, and implement recruitment marketing and communication materials with engaging content in collaboration with the entire team
- Manage internal recruitment marketing communications like ERP campaigns, etc.
- Manage Future Brands’ Facebook and LinkedIn page – answer application inquiries from multiple platforms and assign qualified candidates to the designated recruiter
- Recommend improvements in recruitment marketing practices and policies by way of research, market trends monitoring, and competitor information analysis
- Research on Job boards or platforms where it is most effective to reach highly specialized and targeted markets
- Scout potentially relevant recruitment events and serve as a brand ambassador at various virtual events, like online career fairs and campus recruiting events
- Serve as a strategic partner to the Talent Acquisition team while maintaining strong collaboration, ensuring strategies are aligned with needs; monitoring and reporting the effectiveness of activities in terms of quality, quantity, time, and budget
- Create monthly reports on key recruitment marketing metrics
- Works on special projects (rocks) and ad hoc tasks from time to time, as assigned
- Hungry for Achievement
- Works hard
- Team Player
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge of employer branding strategies and recruitment marketing
- College graduate of any related programs
- Very tech focus
- Data-driven focus
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills
- Strong English communication skills
- A conducive work station
- Stable Internet and electricity provider
- Monday-Friday: 4 hours flexible + 4 hours fixed from 10AM to 2PM Eastern Standard Time
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Are you looking to transition to a job that lets you work from home permanently? An international and diverse work atmosphere? A chance to be part of a fast-growing company and the next success story? If so, you've come to the right place! Below are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Birthday Bonus
- Medical allowance
- Paid holidays (US and PH)
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Profit Sharing
- Year-end bonus (13th month pay)
- Yearly performance appraisal