Project Coordinator (Remote)
The Project Coordinator will manage all marketing programs in the initial stage of formation. You will serve as the incubator for these programs and will be accountable for moving these projects from initial formation to prelaunch/launching stage. As a Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for the daily project management of these programs including item requests from different departments, following up on deliverables, updating your line manager on progress and roadblocks, and keeping all projects in the timeline set for incubation.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support team on all administrative tasks related to projects assigned, such as scheduling calls, coordinating meetings, liaising with different stakeholders, managing calendars
- Communicating with 3rd party developers.
- Work with marketing, operations, and creatives teams to ensure project delivery. Managing tasks internally.
- Defining and prioritizing requirements and project briefs.
- Manage budgets and timeframes.
- Maintaining project schedules.
- Work within existing internal processes and develop new ones.
- Highly self-motivated and success-driven professional, capable of generating relationships through their own initiative.
- Highlight roadblocks and areas for improvement
- Timeline Management: Responsible for managing all coordination and execution of milestones and tasks related to the projects assigned, including creating and following-up on creative requests, pushing the pace on teams that are lagging behind, and communicating with external parties that are involved with the project.
- Reporting and Analysis: Monitor, analyze, and report on milestones and tasks to ensure that projects are still on schedule. Any issues should be highlighted to the Director for immediate action.
- Works hard
- Hungry for achievement
- Team player
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Time management
- Attention to detail and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Punctual and good time management
- Understanding of project management, processes, and timelines
- HIGHLY excellent organization and planning skills
- High attention to detail and thorough checking
- Monday to Friday| 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST/DST
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
At Future Brands, our team is dedicated to achieving significant growth. We have an international work atmosphere and a fast-growing team with big ambitions. Our business is run on integrity, commitment in always #doingitbetter, and diverse culture that empowers creativity. If that's something you have been seeking, you've come to the right place! Below are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Health insurance after 1 month of employment (inclusive of Dental and Vision coverage)
- 401(k) Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid major US and Jewish holidays (additional 5 days will be added to after 2 years of tenure with the company)
- Paid Sick Leave