Brooklyn, New York, United States of America
Operations Assistant is responsible for assisting the Operations Executive
Assistant with the general management of the office operations, overseeing
operational efficiency, effective communication, and strategic planning.
the Operations Assistant must help be willing to assist with projects and tasks
wherever needed and help improve day-to-day office operation.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the Operations Executive Assistant
- Support with research and preparing correspondences, documentation, and/or presentation materials
- Help with maintaining the office: including monitoring inventory of office supplies and our pantry, and facilitation of all office functions and services
- Assist with maintaining an efficient, productive, and positively cultured office and employee experience, including helping with the planning and coordination of all office and company-related events and meetings
- Meticulous Organization: The Operations Assistant role is a fast-paced and constantly changing one, so you can’t afford to waste precious seconds being unorganized. You will need to develop organizational systems and improves messy legacy processes.
- Effective Communication: The Operations Assistant must be savvy on the phone, write good emails, and project confidence when speaking face-to-face with employees at all levels.
- Resourcefulness: You are someone who has the ability to improvise, think on your feet and for yourself, and come up with solutions of the fly.
- Problem Solving: You’re able to determine the source of a problem and find an effective solution.
- Team Player: As the Operations Assistant you will be tasked with providing support on various projects and stepping in where needed. This requires a can-do, cooperative, and adaptable attitude.
- Works hard
- Hungry for achievement
- Team player
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Highly organized multitasker with a good sense of time management
- Great attention to detail and ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Excellent people skills
- Comfortable with working on multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to adapt to changing situations in a calm and professional manner
- Coachable and a team player
- Graduated from a four-year high school program and should be computer literate
- Monday to Thursday | 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST/DST
- Friday | 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM EST/DST
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
At Future Brands, our team is dedicated to achieving significant growth. We have an international work atmosphere and a fast-growing team with big ambitions. Our business is run on integrity, commitment in always #doingitbetter, and diverse culture that empowers creativity. If that's something you have been seeking, you've come to the right place! Below are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Health insurance after 1 month of employment (inclusive of Dental and Vision coverage)
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid major US and Jewish holidays (additional 5 days will be added to after 2 years of tenure with the company)
- Paid Sick Leave