Multimedia Manager (Remote)
We are looking for a Multimedia Manager that will manage a staff of technical production that contributes and produce multi-platform communication including web and, social media.
You are expected to design, produce, and edit multimedia content from concept to completion, including video, photography, motion graphics, and podcasts to support efforts to amplify the awareness and reach of Future Brands. You will also ensure that all content is consistently delivered on time, within budget and with a high level of quality, in accordance with industry best practices.
Ultimately you will oversee and coordinates graphic designs, copywriting, production and printing process. As a Multimedia Manager you will implements policies, procedures, and guidelines for producing media content.
ROLES AND RESPONIBILITIES:
- Creating graphics for all of our needs—including but not limited to program collateral, newsletter images, website headers, funding appeals and social media graphics.
- Creating graphic and written content for and sending e-newsletter on a monthly basis, and additional e-communications as needed.
- Monitoring social media messaging on a daily basis, creating content as needed, programming messaging written by other team members and analyzing tactics and
- generating reports on a regular basis.
- Creating and implementing video strategy.
- Creating/updating written and designed templates for grantees and partners.
- Researching best practices, and thinking critically and creatively about how to use design and various communication platforms (website, social media, video, etc.) to best to reach our target audiences.
- Managing relationships with external vendors, such as printers or consultants, for communications and design projects.
- Collaborates with the marketing team to identify current and future multimedia trends, tools, and techniques, and advises partners on how to appropriately act upon them
- Ensures that all deliverables produced are meeting all objectives pertaining to quality, compliance, and regulations.
- Works hard
- Hungry for achievement
- Team player
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Has significant experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign; video editing and photography skills a plus.
- Has outstanding graphic design skills, including the ability to adapt tone and style depending on the audience.
- 3-4 years of experience working as Multimedia Manager or related work experience.
- Has strong written communication skills and is conscientious about grammar, spelling and tone in all external communications
- Has experience using social media in a business or nonprofit setting.
- Is interested in learning new technology and figuring out how to use it to connect with people
- Is a problem-solver and takes ownership of projects, working tirelessly to drive them and the organization forward.
- Is goal-oriented, motivated to set and accomplish ambitious objectives, and responsive to feedback.
- Has excellent organization and task-management skills, including the ability to prioritize in a busy, fast-paced work environment.
- Is motivated to learn new skills and expand the scope of her or his responsibilities.
- Enjoys working as part of a team but also able to be self-directed.
- Is committed and reliable
- Bachelor’s degree in multimedia, graphic design, fine arts, or related field
- Windows Operating System 8 or higher
- Wired DSL Internet connection with 5 MBPS
- Back up for power outages and internet interruptions
- 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST/DST | Monday to Friday
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Are you looking to transition to a job that lets you work from home permanently? An international and diverse work atmosphere? A chance to be part of a fast-growing company and the next success story? If so, you've come to the right place! Below are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Birthday Bonus
- Medical allowance
- Paid holidays (US and PH)
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Profit Sharing
- Year-end bonus (13th month pay)
- Yearly performance appraisal