Marketing Analytics Manager (US)
United States of America
are looking for an analytics manager to join our growing team and manage the
processes and people responsible for accurate data collection, processing,
modeling and analysis. The ideal candidate has a knack for seeing solutions in
sprawling data sets and the business mindset to convert insights into strategic
opportunities for our company.
Analytics Manager will work closely with leaders across product, sales, and
marketing to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions. They
will ensure data accuracy and consistent reporting by designing and creating
optimal processes and procedures for analytics employees to follow. They will
use advanced data modeling, predictive modeling and analytical techniques to
interpret key findings from company data and leverage these insights into
initiatives that will support business outcomes.
right person for the job will apply their exhaustive knowledge of data analysis
to solving real-world problems faced by our company and finding opportunities for
improvement across multiple projects, teams and business units.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modeling and
analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions
and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data
automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key
- Design and build technical processes to address business issues.
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that
analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Recruit, train, develop and supervise analyst-level employees.
- Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables of reporting employees
with comprehensive policies and processes.
- Determine effectiveness of campaigns relative to determined KPI's
for department data automation, funnel API, report and analyze campaign
- Implement all automation and analytics tools, provide insights, customer
data analytics, provide expert view of customer.
- Implement web analytics, setup A/B tests, report test results,
work with retention to develop and execute SQL and R-based queries to create
customer lists/segments, customer based KPI reports, manage website reporting process.
- Identify opportunities for performance and site optimization based
on consumer behavior, cover digital marketing, merchandising, product
engagement performance, and conversion trends.
- Statistical analysis, channel forecasting, collaborate with
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining
and engineering as well as modeling, visualization and communication
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to
stakeholders in leadership, technology, sales, marketing and product teams.
- Oversee the data/report requests process: tracking requests
submitted, prioritization, approval, etc.
- Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards
to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people,
technology, budget and business within your department and design/implement
solutions to meet these needs.
- Organize and drive successful completion of data insight
initiatives through effective management of analyst and data employees and
effective collaboration with stakeholders.
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to
stakeholders within and outside of the company.
- Monday to Thursday | 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST/DST
- Friday | 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM EST/DST
- Hungry for Achievement
- Works hard
- Team Player
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Possess strong marketing knowledge, analytical research expertise, cross channel and platform data measurement, optimization and tracking, perform UAT for tracking, enhancements for product launches.
- 3-5 years data analytics background, CPG, e-commerce, technical knowledge, and data tools experience, email, CRM, marketing analytics, Business Intelligence background
- Deep dive analysis, patterns. Shape and advance analytics and data infrastructure
- 6+ years of marketing analytics, marketing
operations, or digital marketing experience, preferably in a related industry
to track, measure, and report on results of various marketing functions to
in data segmentation and reporting within a CRM and Marketing Automation system
(Salesforce and HubSpot are highly preferred)
analytical skills and ability to provide actionable insights from data
in Microsoft Excel
understanding of the sales lifecycle
with data visualization tools
in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
in problem solving and project management
with a history of pushing for deadline-driven results
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in marketing or related
- Windows Operating System 8 or higher
- Wired DSL Internet connection with 5 MBPS
- Back up for power outages and internet interruptions
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
At Future Brands, our team is dedicated to achieving significant growth.
We have an international work atmosphere and a fast-growing team with big
ambitions. Our business is run on integrity, commitment in always
#doingitbetter, and diverse culture that empowers creativity. If that's
something you have been seeking, you've come to the right place! Below are some
of the benefits that we offer:
- Health insurance after 1 month of
employment (inclusive of Dental and Vision coverage)
- 401(k) Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid major US and Jewish holidays
(additional 5 days will be added to after 2 years of tenure with the company)
- Paid Sick Leave