Learning and Engagement Administrator (Remote)
Learning and Engagement Administrator will help enhance the competencies
of our staff by providing assistance in the implementation of learning and
engagement activities that will boost employees’ workplace performance in
association with the company’s core values.
Learning and Engagement Administrator will be responsible for performing
administrative tasks and minimal facilitation related with learning and
employee and engagement interventions
the Learning and Engagement Administrator will help enhance employees’
skills, performance, productivity and quality of work.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide support to Knowledge & Talent Development in planning
and preparing materials/venue/platform for department-specific and/or
company-wide learning and employee engagement activities.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders on schedules for sessions on
training needs analysis, and implementation of learning and employee engagement
- Provide support in managing employee surveys as part of learning
and employee engagement activities.
- Plan, prepare materials and platform/venue for, and assist in
facilitating team building activities (per department and company-wide).
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development
to help Knowledge & Talent Development strategize interventions that drive
employee wellbeing, engagement and performance.
budget and transact directly with suppliers/vendors for materials needed for engagement initiatives. This may entail travelling to the
supplier’s location or doing ocular inspection of engagement or training
venues, as needed.
- Maintain trackers related with learning and employee engagement
- Provide support for awards planning and execution which entails
assistance in awarding of tenured employees, preparing certificates and
arranging for delivery of prizes/awards.
- Provide support for planning programs, preparing materials,
scheduling and sending invites for townhall meetings.
- Responsible for creating user accounts, enrolling staff in
approved courses and running reports in the company's LMS.
- Facilitate onboarding sessions for new joiners.
- Discuss employee handbook and any revisions of it.
- Review existing training programs; suggests enhancements and
modifications to improve engagement, learning, and retention and/or to meet the
changing needs of the company
- Prepare drafts for learning and engagement activity announcements
and publish the final revisions on MS Teams and Yammer.
- Create social media engagement materials and ensure weekly posting
on LinkedIn, Facebook and Yammer.
- Facilitate some learning and employee engagement activities
delegated by the Assistant Learning & Performance Innovation Manager. This
will just be 30% of the overall tasks.
Management System (LMS):Administer
assignment of e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings suitable to the
needs of the company and the employees. Effective LMS improves employee’s
productivity, develops leaders and closes performance gaps by engaging
Engagement: Administer engagement activities
to boost the morale of the employees and keep them motivated with their work.
This is an important factor that contributes to productivity and overall
- Social Media Engagement: Create social media engagement materials to ensure weekly posting on LinkedIn, Facebook and Yammer related to engagement.
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST/DST
- Hungry for Achievement
- Works hard
- Team Player
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven experience in coordinating multiple training and employee
engagement events in a corporate setting
- Familiarity of instructional design theory and learning principles
- Adequate knowledge of learning management software
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and
- Familiarity with talent management and employee engagement
- Sound decision-making and organizational skills
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Experience in Canva and WordPress
- BS degree in any field
- Windows Operating System 8 or higher
- Wired DSL Internet connection with 5 MBPS
- Back up for power outages and internet interruptions
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Are you looking to transition to
a job that lets you work from home permanently? An international and diverse
work atmosphere? A chance to be part of a fast-growing company and the next
success story? If so, you've come to the right place! Below are some of the
benefits that we offer:
- Birthday Bonus
- HMO Coverage (Maxicare)
- Government Mandated benefits
- Paid holidays (US and PH)
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Profit Sharing
- Year-end bonus (13th-month pay)
- Yearly performance appraisal