International E-commerce Director
Our business is evolving – and so is our commercial approach. What we need now is someone who would relish the opportunity to drive our evolution forward, helping shape our digital transformation. We have always been an online-first company. Now it’s time to take it to the next level.
This role is key in supporting the business’s strategy for growth, so you’ll be driven by really getting under the skin of the customer, understanding their behaviors across all digital touchpoints as well as utilizing technology to create the best user journeys– all to maximize conversion and build loyalty.
And as our resident subject matter expert, you’ll provide specialist advice and support on all things e-commerce for senior leaders of the business. Your goal is sales. And we’re counting on you.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivering the highest levels of acquisition, interaction, engagement, and conversion online; ultimately increasing brand awareness, transactions, and profit.
- Open and develop new business opportunities in international markets, including unique sales strategies for each.
- Identify opportunities to help our key customers grow their eCommerce businesses by leveraging our portfolio, our insights into the operator conversion journeys, and our eCom learnings and best practices across other customers and markets.
- Identify the process or organizational problems that slow down the team and the channel pivot and use your business knowledge and problem-solving skills to put scalable solutions in place to help the team make progress.
- Drive on-site merchandising to reflect the category and collection targets for the season.
- Identify gaps in digital channels and marketing strategies and offer strategies to resolve the issues.
- Channel Strategy – You are the orchestra’s conductor. You oversee driving the sales of all the domestic channels we are in, both native and 3rd party marketplaces. With this comes growth and sales strategies for each country, taking ownership of performance metrics across different channels and regions, and being able to respond quickly to external factors.
- Financial Planning – As the channel driver, you are solely responsible for your channel’s P&L. This includes forecasting, balancing of the channel mix depending on margin and profit, and topline sales. You are also in charge of the channel’s on-site marketing budget.
- Data Analysis and Monitoring – Being an online-only brand, you will have access to a ton of information both within and outside the company. Your decisions will be expected to be always based on data. You will oversee the collection of these data points, the tracking, and actions derived from them.
- Team Management – You will be managing a large team of channel drivers, all with their own agenda and responsibilities. Your role as the International E-Commerce Director is to be able to balance each channel’s strategy to fit the overall business goal for Future Brands. Their success is your success. You will also be leading your team in collaborations across department lines. Your skill in managing and compromising will come in handy.
- Leadership and Mentoring – In Future Brands, we invest in growth. As a leader, you will be expected to groom your team into becoming the leaders of the future.
- Works hard
- Hungry for achievement
- Team player
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 7 or more years of e-commerce or digital operations related experience, experience in the FMCG industry or major 3rd party platforms is required for this position
- Experience in business development and exports is a plus.
- Working knowledge of eCommerce channels, the consumer journey, and online distribution models, Direct eCommerce, or omnichannel experience.
- Strong analytical acumen and ability to generate and evaluate analysis.
- Superb business acumen with a desire to manage your own business.
- Experience with business development, sales or account management
- Driven and motivated
- Previous management and leadership experience
- Monday to Thursday | 9:00 PM - 5:00 PM EST/DST
- Friday | 9:00 PM - 1:00 PM EST/DST
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
At Future Brands, our team is dedicated to achieving significant growth. We have an international work atmosphere and a fast-growing team with big ambitions. Our business is run on integrity, commitment in always #doingitbetter, and diverse culture that empowers creativity. If that's something you have been seeking, you've come to the right place! Below are some of the benefits that we offer:
Back To Main Portal
- Health insurance after 1 month of employment (inclusive of Dental and Vision coverage)
- 401(k) Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid major US and Jewish holidays (additional 5 days will be added to after 2 years of tenure with the company)
- Paid Sick Leave