Head of Brand
United States of America
Future Brands has evolved from a simple e-commerce company to a full-scale growth leader with more than a dozen brands in its portfolio ranging from home medical care to colorful educational tools.
Your role as the Head of Brand is to be Future Brand’s Brand Chief and establish the brands’ strategic advantage. Under your direction, the branding team sets each brand’s vision, value proposition, overall strategy, and character and makes sure that it translates to all aspects of the business that carries each brand’s name. Your work sets everything in motion not only in the Marketing Department but in every other support team.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the development of the brand vision, strategy, and execution plans while ensuring that each brand gets enough support.
- Build the business position for online and offline brand partnerships.
- Analyze the combined brand’s P&L and manage profitability across different brands.
- Protect brand integrity across the company’s execution efforts.
- Be involved in creating localized, thematic local Social Media content marketing and initiating content marketing campaigns to reach targets.
- Develop each brand for B2B readiness.
- Manage over 200 products across different segments and audiences.
- Work with the Purchasing team for highly competitive and strategic new products to launch every quarter.
- Works hard
- Hungry for achievement
- Team player
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum seven (7) years experience in brand/product management/marketing, preferably in the consumer goods industry.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing effective and integrated brand plans.
- Strong experience in end-to-end marketing activities which include marketing strategy planning and execution.
- Good leadership experience in managing up to five direct reporting staff.
- Strong business partnership across functions including sales, supply chain, agencies, consumer insights, and others.
- Commercial savvy and strong business analytics skills
- Good stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Exposure in the EMEA market will be an added advantage.
- Monday to Thursday | 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST/DST
- Friday | 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM EST/DST
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
At Future Brands, our team is dedicated to achieving significant growth. We have an international work atmosphere and a fast-growing team with big ambitions. Our business is run on integrity, commitment in always #doingitbetter, and diverse culture that empowers creativity. If that's something you have been seeking, you've come to the right place! Below are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Health insurance after 1 month of employment (inclusive of Dental and Vision coverage)
- 401(k) Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid major US and Jewish holidays (additional 5 days will be added to after 2 years of tenure with the company)
- Paid Sick Leave