E-commerce Manager (Remote)
Brooklyn, New York
We are looking to strengthen our business with an individual dedicated to driving our Direct To-Consumer E-Commerce processes.
In partnership with our E-Commerce Director, the Amazon Manager’s short-term goal will be
enhancing and managing our Amazon Seller-Central catalog and all operations management
needs, (such as seasonal line overview, seasonal orders, inventory optimization, and marketing
tactics), as well as a long-term goal of leading any additional new e-commerce initiatives, such
as internal E-comm sales and drop-ship relationships with other major retailers.
Our ideal candidate will be able to assess our current businesses and make and implement
recommendations for how to move forward on the various platforms. This person needs to be
passionate, entrepreneurial, self-motivated, and able to execute these essential
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage Amazon Seller-Central catalog and maintain all Amazon store-front pages &
drive analysis of overall Amazon performance
- Manage entire product catalog, including product copy, attributes and categorization;
ensure that all brand assets and seasonal buys are rolled out within season
- Maintain brand consistency in accordance to license agreements through all sites,
working with cross-functional partners as needed for images and/or descriptions
- Make recommendations for our merchandising strategy based on product attributes,
assortment and replenishment needs
- Identify user behavior and sales trends to drive conversion and UPT while maintaining
brand image and sales goals
- Ensure all orders are fulfilled on time and orders are updated promptly with accurate
- Monitor inventory levels and coordinate logistics with our Warehouse Manager & Order
- Assist sales team with the following for all Amazon and other ecomm orders:
demand against work in process and available inventory
- Prepare inventory reports and analyze sales reports; share analysis with management
- Participate in inventory planning and product development
- Assume ownership of all
future ecommerce front-end platforms, along with any necessary 3rd party tools
- Identify drop-ship opportunities with Retailers and implement these programs, including
launching the relationship, identifying suitable product, and leading the logistics
coordinating with our Operations team, our 3PL, and the customers
- Oversee marketing initiatives: drive traffic to our website utilizing targeted ads and SEOs,
and social display channels; make recommendations for other investments
- Create our first customer database, and help to launch
- Works hard
- Hungry for achievement
- Team player
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Completion of a pertinent sales qualification is preferred.
- Experience working in Amazon Seller Central including product creation, fulfillment, and reporting
- Experience in Key Account management and sales administration in health and wellness, CPG or
- Experience with Seller Cloud and DSCO platforms
- Knowledgeable in Ecommerce, merchandising and marketplace management
- Knowledge of managing an e-commerce product catalog including product copy, attributes,
categorization and pricing
- General understanding of how to pull web reports (Omniture, Google Analytics or Core Metrics)
and familiarity with reading them.
- Ability to understand and explain SEO to the team
- General understanding of digital marketing in order to track success and manage company
investments in advertising programs
- Must have strong communication skills and virtual collaborative skills, with ability to work cross
functionally between departments, external providers and remote teams
- This job description is not intended to be exhaustive.
- The responsibilities can be changed orally or in writing at any time by the discretion of
• Extensive experience as E-Commerce Manager
- Demonstrable track record of devising sales-enhancing strategies
- Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.
- Unmatched supervision, research, and troubleshooting skills.
- Exceptional consulting and quality assurance abilities.
- Ability to tackle implements with ease.
- Monday to Thursday | 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST/DST
- Friday | 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM EST/DST
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
At Future Brands, our team is dedicated to achieving significant growth. We have an international work atmosphere and a fast-growing team with big ambitions. Our business is run on integrity, commitment in always #doingitbetter, and diverse culture that empowers creativity. If that's something you have been seeking, you've come to the right place! Below are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Health insurance after 1 month of employment (inclusive of Dental and Vision coverage)
- 401(k) Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid major US and Jewish holidays (additional 5 days will be added to after 2 years of tenure with the company)
- Paid Sick Leave