Customer Acquisition Strategist
This position will be focused on growing our e-commerce business through a results-driven holistic paid media strategy across all channels (social, display, search, etc.).
As a Customer Acquisition Strategist, you are required to have expertise in managing large budgets and complex campaigns across multiple channels, a deep understanding of platform and industry best practices, and a keen ability to read data and analyze research to inform decisions.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Helping team double USA customer base in 2021 by developing strategies to improve eCommerce site and social campaigns
· Owning social and marketing initiatives and budgets from ideation to execution and sharing results including analytics with team
· Developing customer acquisition and retention campaigns as well as owning SEO and A/B testing, Google Analytics and Ads
· Design, manage and implement digital acquisition marketing strategy to ensure that objectives are met to maximum efficiency.
· Manage monthly marketing spend making every coin count.
· Analyze and report data to measure the effectiveness of campaigns.
· Deliver against KPIs optimizing against customer lifetime value to meet annual forecast and goals.
· Deliver against KPIs optimizing against customer lifetime value Provide results and recommendations against new approaches, customers, technologies, sites, for cutting-edge programs across web, mobile, and all digital extensions.
· Develop recommendations to reach new customers through desktop and mobile campaigns, including creative and messaging strategies.
· Maintain agency relationships by setting goals, providing media assets, performance feedback, and managing budgets.
· Manage creative, ad, and landing page testing schedule to drive improved campaign results.
· Work with internal operations, developers, and planning teams to maximize the impact of inflow of customers.
· Work with development and product teams to ensure the user experience is as frictionless as possible, and make recommendations to improve conversion rates at each step of the user flow
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
· 4+ years developing digital marketing, social, and SEO strategy for DTC startup eCommerce brands with a proven ability to grow business - must be able to share examples and speak to metrics
· Google Analytics and Ads, Excel, WordPress, Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok (a plus)
· Having created and/or grown a B2C membership segment is a major plus!
· Exceptional knowledge of paid search, social, display, and remarketing.
· Experience working with attribution models and an understanding of how each channel informs the other.
· Results-oriented with the tenacity to get things done on time and on budget.
· Data-driven with a strong understanding of KPIs for digital media and how they drive the movement through the digital marketing funnel.
· Excellent analytical skills. Strong Excel proficiency with a love for storytelling through data. Ability to manipulate raw data through advanced Excel formulas, pivots, and graphs.
· Motivated self-starter who can work independently but also builds strong relationships and trust working across teams and integrating cross-functionally.
· Organized, detail-oriented, and able to translate concepts into actionable plans.
· Scrappy startup mentality. Can take action and propose new ideas and solutions before asked. Adapts easily to changing environments and demonstrates flexibility in shifting goals and priorities.
· Growth hacker at heart -- you live, eat, sleep, and breathe customer acquisition
· Appreciate the value of brand strategy and creative strategy and have a track record of working successfully with an in-house creative team
· Highly motivated self-starter, results-driven, cool under pressure, insatiably curious, collaborative, transparent, and humble
· Hungry for Achievement
· Works hard
· Team Player
Monday-Friday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST/DST | Monday to Friday
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Are you looking to transition to a job that lets you work from home permanently? An international and diverse work atmosphere? A chance to be a part of a fast-growing company and the next success story? If so, you've come to the right place! Below are some of the benefits that we offer:
· Birthday Bonus
· Medical Allowance
· Paid Holidays (US and PH)
· Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
· Profit Sharing
· Year-end bonus (13th-month pay)
· Yearly performance appraisal