Brooklyn, New York, United States of America
The Commercialization Manager is responsible for identifying internal functional opportunities throughout the organization and make recommendations for process and structural changes needed to increase profit and streamline proficiencies. Understand product portfolio as it relates to the National Brand, Private Brands space, Product knowledge, manufacturing, packaging, and technical expertise.
This individual is also responsible for delivering on-time product launches, ensuring that all customer, legal and regulatory requirements are met, including quality, regulatory, labeling, marketing claims, supply chain, etc., in a highly dynamic and fast-growing business environment.
A high level of cross-functional collaboration with business development, external manufacturing, quality, regulatory, marketing, supply chain, IT, customer service, product development, and finance is required to be successful.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the Leadership, Wholesale, Marketing, and other internal teams to navigate ideas and opportunities through the commercialization process.
- Commercialize business opportunities developed by the Sales & Marketing organization through a well-executed project management and product launch process in order to meet top-line sales and profit targets and deliver best-in-class results to our customers.
- Create and execute project work plans and timelines and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements, while managing the day-to-day operational aspects of the project and scope.
- Coordinate diverse cross-functional teams within the organization, with the customer and factories to align on expectations and drive product launch activities.
- Work directly with Sales & Marketing on customer RFPs and work with cross-functional teams to build a pricing model.
- Utilize information gather by various departments and provide competitive pricing leadership and enable the Wholesale Solutions team to win business while maintaining a high Client’s value proposition.
- Manage the label review process and team for the commercialization of new product launches. Engage with Marketing, Regulatory, Legal, Scientific Affairs and Quality to identify possible claims and Supplement Facts Panel Information
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years’ experience in project management or commercialization management or related experience is preferable
- Able to lead cross-functional teams
- Strong communication skills
- Passion in the medical device space with a focus and desire to grow the market
- Knowledge of industry, market, and product applications
- Strong ability to collaborate in cross-functional teams
- Proficient computer and analytical skill
- Six Sigma certification preferable
- Bachelor’s Degree preferable Education in business administration desired
- Monday to Thursday | 9:00 PM - 5:00 PM EST/DST
- Friday | 9:00 PM - 1:00 PM EST/DST
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
At Future Brands, our team is dedicated to achieving significant growth. We have an international work atmosphere and a fast-growing team with big ambitions. Our business is run on integrity, commitment in always #doingitbetter, and diverse culture that empowers creativity. If that's something you have been seeking, you've come to the right place! Below are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Health insurance after 1 month of employment (inclusive of Dental and Vision coverage)
- Paid major US and Jewish holidays (additional 5 days will be added to after 2 years of tenure with the company)
Back To Main Portal