Brand Strategist (Remote)
As a Brand Strategist, you will work closely with brand managers, marketing specialists, and social media managers to develop methods to enhance a brand’s visibility and market share. This role balances creative, analytical, and strategic thinking.
Brand strategists conduct rigorous analysis and market research to understand customer behavior, then use that information to develop marketing strategies that raise brand awareness, drive customer growth, improve a brand’s positioning and generate revenue.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop Brand Stories and Strategies: Brand strategists help clients develop their brand’s story. Combining analytical and creative elements, strategists use specific data to devise a short- or long-term strategy to position the brand and build market share. Brand strategists seek to deliver ideas and concepts that set their clients apart from competitors, creating a strong position for market growth and recognition across various media channels.
- Conduct Research: Brand strategists spend a significant amount of time conducting research on clients’ current marketing strategies, customer profiles, and market share to develop a strong sense of strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities to improve brand positioning. Brand strategists may also conduct high-level research related to a client’s competitors, examining current marketing and branding trends within the client’s industry.
- Analyze Data: Data analysis is also vital to brand strategists. In order to develop a successful and impactful brand strategy, strategists gather and assess a wide array of data, ranging from customer feedback to surveys measuring brand recognition and engagement. They use this data to discover trends and insights that can then be used to develop a successful strategy.
- Write Copy and Brand Strategy Documents: Brand strategists are effective communicators, preparing brand strategy documents and writing copy for marketing materials. They frequently write copy to develop a client’s voice and brand story, and being able to consistently write in this voice is key to developing a consistent brand story. Strategists also create brand strategy documents, providing guidelines to various departments to ensure consistency.
- Present Strategies to Clients: As they develop marketing and communications strategies, brand strategists present their findings, concepts, and progress to clients. Brand strategists also work closely with clients to fine-tune messaging throughout the process.
- Collaborate with Creative Teams: In order to successfully translate a brand’s strategy or story into marketing collateral and advertising campaigns, a brand strategist needs to successfully collaborate with creative teams that can include web and graphic designers, copywriters, and video production crews. The brand strategist directs, oversees, and signs off on creative elements to ensure that materials adhere to client guidelines and are in line with the current brand strategy.
- Works hard
- Hungry for achievement
- Team player
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience as a brand strategist or similar role.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience leading client meetings.
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Creative and compelling storyteller.
- Strong research skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Monday - Friday | 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST/DST
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Are you looking to transition to a job that lets you work from home permanently? An international and diverse work atmosphere? A chance to be part of a fast-growing company and the next success story? If so, you've come to the right place! Below are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Birthday Bonus
- Medical allowance
- Paid holidays (US and PH)
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Profit Sharing
- Year-end bonus (13th month pay)
- Yearly performance appraisal