United States (On-site / Remote)
Future Brands has evolved from a simple e-commerce company to a full-scale growth leader with more than a dozen brands in its portfolio ranging from home medical care to colorful educational tools.
Your role as the Branding Director is to be Future Brand’s Brand Chief and establish the brands’ strategic advantage. Under your direction, the branding team sets each brand’s vision, value proposition, overall strategy, and character and makes sure that it translates to all aspects of the business that carries each brand’s name. Your work sets everything in motion not only in the Marketing Department but in every other support team.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the development of the brand vision, strategy, and execution plans while ensuring that each brand gets enough support.
- Build the business position for online and offline brand partnerships.
- Analyze the combined brand’s P&L and manage profitability across different brands.
- Protect brand integrity across the company’s execution efforts.
- Be involved in creating localized, thematic local Social Media content marketing and initiating content marketing campaigns to reach targets.
- Develop each brand for B2B readiness.
- Manage over 200 products across different segments and audience
- Branding Strategy – Envision, design, and strategize your brand’s footprint for the year. This includes the development of your brand plan: new product development, launches, brand activation campaigns, strategic brand partnerships, and advertising. This will also include creating and safeguarding the brand’s identity: branding communication guidelines, price guides, costs, packaging, and more.
- Financial Planning – As a brand owner, you are solely responsible for your brand’s P&L. This includes forecasting, balancing of the product/brand mix, and topline sales. You are also in charge of the brand’s ATL/BTL direction and budget.
- Data Analysis and Monitoring – Being an online-only brand, you will have access to a ton of information both within and outside the company. Your decisions will be expected to be always based on data. You will oversee the collection of these data points, the tracking, and actions derived from them.
- Team Management – You will be managing a large team of brand managers, all with their own agenda and responsibilities. Your role as the Brand Director is to be able to balance each brand objective to fit the overall business goal for Future Brands. Their success is your success. You will also be leading your team in collaborations across department lines. Your skill in managing and compromising will come in handy.
- Leadership and Mentoring – In Future Brands, we invest in growth. As a leader, you will be expected to groom your team into becoming the leaders of the future.
- Works hard
- Hungry for achievement
- Team player
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum seven (7) years’ experience in brand/product management/marketing, preferably in the consumer goods industry.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing effective and integrated brand plans.
- Strong experience in end-to-end marketing activities which include of marketing strategy planning and execution.
- Good leadership experience in managing up to five direct reporting staff.
- Strong business partnership across functions including sales, supply chain, agencies, consumer insights and others.
- Commercial savvy and strong business analytics skills
- Good stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Exposure in the EMEA market will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field
- Monday to Thursday | 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST/DST
- Friday | 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM EST/DST
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
At Future Brands, our team is dedicated to achieving significant growth. We have an international work atmosphere and a fast-growing team with big ambitions. Our business is run on integrity, commitment in always #doingitbetter, and diverse culture that empowers creativity. If that's something you have been seeking, you've come to the right place! Below are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Health insurance after 1 month of employment (inclusive of Dental and Vision coverage)
- 401(k) Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid major US and Jewish holidays (additional 5 days will be added to after 2 years of tenure with the company)
- Paid Sick Leave