Associate Director - Digital Marketing
United States of America
Reporting to the Director of Acquisition, the Associate Director of Digital Marketing leads the development and measurement of digital campaigns that supports and reinforce long-term brand objectives. In addition the Associate Director oversees an internal team of channel experts (email and social) and outside agencies to coordinate awareness, acquisition, fundraising and community engagement efforts. The Associate Director follows audience insights and emerging trends to expand reach on digital platforms and optimize overall performance.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop omni-channel CRM strategy to increase the engagement of our customer base via lead generation and nurture in collaboration with marketing and sales directors while ensuring brand’s positioning and visual identity is further strengthened via digital multi-channel campaigns
- Setting a clear vision and strategy for CRM, motivating, coaching and influencing Marketing peers without authority, driving urgency and sales results
- Serve as a leader to develop CRM roadmap for digital transformation which includes analyzing macro trends and changing consumers behaviors, providing inputs, prioritizing initiatives and supporting IT in preparing technical business requirements documentation
- Deploy data-driven insights to analyze and interpret user segments and behaviors and to build an iterative testing approach for campaigns optimization, content creation and deployment, segmentation and other campaigns’ constructs development.
- Transform customer relationship data into actionable insights, defining key KPIs, in order to track program effectiveness, customer migration and loyalty over time.
- Prepare monthly CRM report and present to leadership the results of campaigns, A/B testing, recommendations for further optimization of platform capabilities
- Develop a holistic CRM strategy for always-on communication powered by content strategies that build consistency, efficiency and effectiveness with dynamic, modular template frameworks
- Works hard
- Hungry for achievement
- Team player
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in marketing, communications, or related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in a CRM, direct response marketing or other commercial digital transformation and implementation role with increasing responsibilities in a digital savvy organization
- Experience in CRM marketing with demonstrated substantial knowledge in CRM platforms and solutions for targeting, segmentation, campaign management, and email marketing for 5 years
- Experience in segmentation, testing methodology, and setting up and using email/marketing automation platforms for 4 years
- Understanding of GDPR, CCPA, and HIPPA in a pharmaceutical regulatory environment
- Strong project management skills with a proven track record in coordinating multiple projects across various teams
- Advanced proficiency in programming languages such as HTML, CSS, query languages such as SQL, Python, C+ and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Infogram, D3.js
- Windows Operating System 8 or higher
- Wired DSL Internet connection with 5 MBPS
- Back up for power outages and internet interruptions
Monday to Thursday | 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST/DST
Friday | 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM EST/DST
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
At Future Brands, our team is dedicated to achieving significant growth. We have an international work atmosphere and a fast-growing team with big ambitions. Our business is run on integrity, commitment in always #doingitbetter, and diverse culture that empowers creativity. If that's something you have been seeking, you've come to the right place! Below are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Health insurance after 1 month of employment (inclusive of Dental and Vision coverage)
- 401(k) Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid major US and Jewish holidays (additional 5 days will be added to after 2 years of tenure with the company)
- Paid Sick Leave