Associate Creative Director (Remote)
the Associate Creative Director, you will work closely with the graphic design and marketing department to deliver engaging content that meets the expectations of our customers. You should be extremely creative, dedicated, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the brand team to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
- Evaluate trends, assess new data, and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
- Assist clients in resolving issues by responding to questions in a timely and professional manner.
- Create and implement tailored marketing plans based on individual client requirements.
- Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
- Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
- Supervise the department's daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines and budgets.
- Develop exceptional and well-crafted copy that meets clients’ requirements.
- Design Concept: Associate Creative Directors will collaborate with Creative Director to create design ideas and directions for marketing materials, campaigns and various projects. This will involve conceptual and stylistic decisions to be taken by them. Creating layouts, mockups and prototypes may be required to illustrate their design idea to other members of the team or management
- Manage Projects: Associate Creative Directors will oversee several design projects at one time. This will include developing teams, creating schedules, supervising the direction of design, ensuring that all deadlines are met, checking that consumers are pleased with the results, and addressing any problems that might occur during the project period
- Conduct Research: Associate Creative Director is expected to keep abreast of the latest trends and social media fads. Make sure to be updated to new marketing patterns, tactics, and latest tools in advertising practices. They must be able to recognize their target audience and must be able to know the best strategies to reach the said population. Must be aware of what competitors are doing in order to create innovative and new designs and concepts.
- Works hard
- Hungry for achievement
- Team player
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum of 5 years’ digital experience, particularly with, but not limited to web, social, and emerging technologies.
- A solid understanding of design, copy, and web practices.
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models.
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker
- Must be a well-rounded creative leader with proven experience in UI/Web and Video design.
- Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, marketing, communications, journalism, and other relevant fields.
- 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST/DST | Monday to Friday
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Are you looking to transition to a job that lets you work from home permanently? An international and diverse work atmosphere? A chance to be part of a fast-growing company and the next success story? If so, you've come to the right place! Below are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Birthday Bonus
- Medical allowance
- Paid holidays (US and PH)
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Profit Sharing
- Year-end bonus (13th month pay)
- Yearly performance appraisal