Assistant Warehouse Manager
Trenton, New Jersey, United States
As an Inventory Manager, you will help supervise the inventory management of the warehouse by keeping track of all goods tallied with actual. You must have an expertise in the use of inventory software, thorough knowledge of the variety of goods of an organization, and good attention to detail.
Ultimately, your goal is to have systematic warehouse management and make sure that stock levels are up to date and match with the inventory management system.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor stock levels of all products in the warehouse and ensure that we have enough supply to accommodate upcoming orders
- Maintain count accuracy (digital and physical counting)
- Reports discrepancies to warehouse manager
- Identify defective or expired items and remove them from the inventory
- Uses computerized inventory software to record, track, and maintain all inventory-related data.
- Check and receive incoming deliveries and ensure correct quantity and items are received
- Replenishes stocks. Adjusts inventory reports to account for new deliveries.
- Ensures that all stock on the floor is organized, properly stored, and in good condition.
- Dispose of obsolete, damaged, expired inventory as directed.
- Hungry for Achievement
- Works Hard
- Team Player
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous work experience in warehouse environment, distribution center, etc., that demonstrates independent working would surely prove to be a plus point
- Proficient in basic Math and can communicate effectively
- Attention to detail and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Punctual and good time management
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- High attention to detail and thorough checking
- The inventory manager should have graduated from a four-year high school program and should be computer literate.
- Monday to Thursday | 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST/DST
- Friday | 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM EST/DST
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
At Future Brands, our team is dedicated to achieving significant growth. We have an international work atmosphere and a fast-growing team with big ambitions. Our business is run on integrity, commitment in always #doingitbetter, and diverse culture that empowers creativity. If that's something you have been seeking, you've come to the right place! Below are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Health insurance after 1 month of employment (inclusive of Dental and Vision coverage)
- 401(k) Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid major US and Jewish holidays (additional 5 days will be added to after 2 years of tenure with the company)
- Paid Sick Leave